Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using www.ariesintl.net (site/ website), operated by Aries International (company).
- SITE OPERATION: United Arab Emirates is our Country of Domicile. Aries International controls this Site from the U.A.E. Aries International makes no representation that this Site is appropriate for use in other locations. If you use this Site from other locations you are responsible for ensuring compliance with local laws. You may not use, export or re-export any materials from this Site in violation of any applicable laws or regulations, including, but not limited to any U.A.E export laws and regulations.
- MULTI-CURRENCY PRICED TRANSACTION, the displayed price and currency selected by you, will be the same price and currency charged to the Card and printed on the Transaction Receipt.
- OFFICE FOREIGN ASSETS CONTROL (OFAC) SANCTIONED COUNTRIES. Aries International will not trade with or provide any services to individuals and companies owned or controlled by, or acting for or on behalf of, OFAC targeted countries AND individuals, groups, and entities, such as terrorists and narcotics traffickers designated under the OFAC programs that are not country specific
- REPRESENTATIONS BY YOU. By visiting the Site, you represent, warrant and covenant that (a) you are at least 18 years old; (b) that all materials of any kind submitted by you to Aries International through the Site or for inclusion on the Site will not plagiarize, violate or infringe upon the rights of any third-party including trade secret, copyright, trademark, trade dress, privacy, patent, or other personal or proprietary rights. The customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
- PERMITTED USE. You agree that you are only authorized to visit, view and to retain a copy of pages of this Site for your own personal use, that you shall not duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute the material on this Site for any purpose other than for personal use, unless otherwise specifically authorized by Aries International to do so. You also agree not to deep-link to the site for any purpose, unless specifically authorized by Aries International to do so. The content and software on this Site is the property of Aries International. The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- YOUR ACCOUNT. If you use Aries International Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your account from any devices, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. The Site shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with, your failure to comply with this section.
- NO COMMERCIAL USE. This Site may not be used by you for any commercial purposes such as to conduct sales of merchandise or services of any kind. You must obtain Aries Internationalís prior written consent to make commercial offers of any kind on the Site, whether by advertising, solicitations, links, or any other form of communication. Aries International will investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Site and barring such violators from use of the Site.
- LINKS AND SEARCH RESULTS. The Site may automatically produce search results that reference and/or link to third party sites throughout the World Wide Web. Aries International has no control over these sites or the content within them. Aries International does not guarantee, represent or warrant that the content contained in the sites is accurate, legal and/or inoffensive. Aries International does not endorse the content of any third party site, nor does it make any representation or warranty about these sites, including that they will not contain viruses or otherwise impact your computer. By using the Site to search for or link to another site, you agree and understand that you may not make any claim against Aries International for any damages or losses, whatsoever, resulting from your use of the Site to obtain search results or to link to another site. If you have a problem with a link from the Site, you may notify us at email@example.com.
- COPYRIGHT POLICY. Aries International may terminate the privileges of any user who uses this Site to unlawfully transmit copyrighted material without a license, express consent, valid defense or fair use exemption to do so. If you submit information to this Site, you warrant that the information does not infringe the copyrights or other rights of third parties.
You acknowledge and agree that Aries International will own all rights, titles and interests in and to any copy, translation, modification, adaptation, derivative work or improvement of the On- line Materials made by or for you. At Aries Internationalís request, you must execute, or obtain the execution of, any instrument that may be necessary to assign these rights, titles or interests to ARIES INTERNATIONAL or perfect these rights, titles or interests in Aries Internationalís name. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY, LIMITATION OF DAMAGES. ARIES INTERNATIONAL MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTY OF TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR OTHER VIOLATION OF RIGHTS IN RELATION TO THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, VALIDITY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF THESE PAGES AND/OR THE SITE. ARIES INTERNATIONAL ALSO DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY REGARDING THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY ADVICE, OPINION, STATEMENT OR OTHER INFORMATION THAT IS SUBMITTED, DISPLAYED OR UPLOADED THROUGH THE SITE BY ANY USER. ARIES INTERNATIONAL SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS OR FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE, EVEN IF ARIES INTERNATIONAL HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THE LIABILITY OF COMPANY WOULD IN SUCH CASE BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT OF LIABILITY PERMITTED BY LAW.
- LICENCE GRANTED TO YOU. By providing materials to that Aries International, including by submitting or uploading content or materials for use on the Site you represent and warrant that you or the owner of all rights to such content or materials has expressly granted that Aries International an irrevocable world-wide right in all languages and in perpetuity to use and exploit all or any part of the content and materials provided by you. That Aries International may publish and distribute any such submitted content or materials at its sole discretion by any method now existing or later developed. You agree that you shall waive all claims and have no recourse against that Aries International for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary rights in any communication, content or material submitted to that Aries International. Any communication or materials you send to that Aries International will be treated as non- confidential and non-proprietary and may be disseminated or used by that Aries International for any purpose, including, but not limited to, developing, creating, manufacturing or marketing products or services.
- ADVERTISING. The Site may contain advertisements and/or sponsorships. The advertisers and/or sponsors that provide these advertisements and sponsorships are solely responsible for insuring that the materials submitted for inclusion on the Site are accurate and comply with all applicable laws. That Aries International is not responsible for the acts or omissions of any advertiser or sponsor.
- AUTHORITY TO ACT. The Client hereby hires Aries as the Clientís Immigration Consultant to prepare and present the clientís application for migration / visa. The client authorizes Aries, in its discretion, to do the necessary and appropriate to represent the case.
- DELIVERY POLICY / SERVICES TO BE RENDERED
The Client acknowledges that Aries is retained only for the purpose of client & clientís dependant application for migration / visa. The Parties to this agreement acknowledge that the services covered by the present Agreement include:
- The preparation of the clientís Application for migration / visa pursuant to the Immigration Act and the Immigration Regulations.
- All other matter Aries shall consider necessary in an effort to ensure the Clientís application is properly processed.
The parties to this agreement also acknowledge that the services covered by the present agreement do not include any other application or representation to the immigration authorities, including an application for Returning Resident Permit, Request for Removal of Conditions or Minister Permit; or to any Canada/ Australia / New Zealand Court of justice such as an Application for Judicial Review, appeal of Decision to the Federal Court under the Immigration Act of Canada or any other judicial proceeding; nor does this agreement include services in connection with an Application for any citizenship.
The Client acknowledges that the assessment of his chances for successful Immigration to chosen country is based on the Immigration Laws of the selected country at the time of the filing of the application. If the Government of the selected country retroactively changes the laws so as to adversely affect the Clientís Immigration Application, then Aries shall not be responsible.The Client further acknowledges that the time required to process an Immigration application depends on factors, which may be beyond Aries control. The Client acknowledges that no warranty is given as to the length of time required to process the application.
- FULL DISCLOSURE AND VERACITY OF INFORMATION:
- The Client will truthfully supply all the information related to personal, financial or other information Aries shall require. Client further agrees to co-operate with Aries with regards to information required for his/her family members.
- IMPORTANT NOTICE
Client is responsible for all documents and information provided to Aries in support of clientís application. Clientís application will be assessed on the basis of the information provided, and should the information or documents provided prove false or misleading then clientís application would be refused by legal authorities. Aries will not be responsible for fake or illegal documents or insufficient evidence. Certain things can delay processing of your application i.e. missing documents, unclear photo copies, documents not accompanied by a certified English translation, documents not attested from your countryís consulate, medical condition which may require additional tests. YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE PROCESSED FASTER IF YOU AVOID THESE PROBLEMS.
Client should fully meet the language requirement. Aries wonít be responsible if client does not score full points for language.
- SUBMISSION OF DOCUMENTS
Client must submit all the required documents within 75 days of signing the contract & must secure all documents submit letter from Aries.
The client agrees to co-operate with Aries and further undertakes to ensure the co-operation of any of his or her family members.
In case client wants to cancel the contract there will be no refund made. However, if the client has paid less than (US$ 1,000 (AED.3680/-) client will be liable to pay the balance amount with immediate effect.
- REFUND IN CASE OF REJECTION
- There will be no refund if the negative ECA Report / Skills Assessment / NZQA is received. All fees paid to Aries except AED 3680/- will be refunded in the event of client is informed in writing by immigration office that he does not qualify for migration for reasons other than Medical, Security, Misrepresentation, insufficient information including Duties and Responsibilities according to Canadian, Australian, and New Zealand Standard, loosing points on language (IELTS), any changes made by the immigration authorities or misleading information, unsatisfactory evidence of work experience and in the event client received ECA report. All refund will be processed within 10 working days of getting refund application from client.
The client agrees to retain the services of Aries International for migration to the chosen country on the following terms. Client will pay to Aries (amount depends on the chosen country), plus the Government Fees. The client agrees to bear the charges of attestation/ translation of documents, Medicals, Police Certificate etc.
The Client acknowledges that he/she fully understands the foregoing agreement and has been given the opportunity to obtain explanations for any section of the agreement which were unclear, or not understood by the client.
It is clearly understood by both parties that the Immigration Authorities of the chosen country can only grant Immigration Visa.
Headings & section titles in this Agreement are for convenience and do not define, limit, or extend any provision of this Agreement.